Sunday, August 21, 2022

Da Bad Moon Blitz

Despite having numerous teams from the old 3rd Edition. I decided to upgrade my favoured Orcs with a team of the new models. First thoughts, these guys are huge in comparison. Lovely figures and very easy to paint up. My Old Black Crag Freebooterz were being replaced with both a new name and colour scheme. 

I decided to go with Black and Yellow. Now one of the issues with the new kits are that you get 2 identical sprues. So differentiate them, 1 set has yellow helmets, the second Black. I then randomly mixed the 2 colours to make each player an individual. I also decided to add a couple of the new Goblins, along with my old 3rd edition Troll, Ripper.




As I slowly refresh my old teams I'll add them here. Got my first friendly game on Monday to give these brutes a run out.

No comments:

Post a Comment