Saturday, August 27, 2022

Keeping track of the score

After I made the team dugout, I realised I hadn't left any space for tracking the score. So now I needed a scoreboard. I did a quick browse across the internet and came up with a simple idea and set to work. As I had run out of balsa wood for the score plates, I've used some spare MDF bases (These will get replaced once I order in some balsa wood).

In construction

The Scoreboard

I did have an issue with the spikes for holding the score plates. They were initially from wooden barbecue skewers. However I noticed a few issues with fitting after they were painted, so I replaced them with steel pins. The ladder is a spare left over from my Lord of the Rings collection. I can now add this to my stadium collection. But now need to crack on and get my Dark Elf team painted up.

No comments:

Post a Comment