Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Small Stand - Cheap seats

Now no Blood Bowl pitch looks complete without some stands for the supporters. My idea is for a ramshackle set of stands / dugouts for a small backwater pitch. I already have 1 srand built which is at the club, so now for a second. 

It's a simple construction of a MDF base and various bits of Balsa wood, modelling sticks and coffee stirrers.

Basic stand

Roof added

Chocolate Brown undercoat

Final model

Side view

Side view
Given the designation of the cheap seats. They will not hold many fans, but that is the idea. I do need to source some fans and have seen a few 3d prints.

Quite happy with how this turned out. May do a second similar one. I also want to add a score board, even a toilet block - Warbases do a nice mdf one. I have also noticed that TT combat produce a set of open stands for a jousting arena. These may also be added.

No comments:

Post a Comment