Saturday, January 14, 2023

Minotaur and a friendly game

With having both a Chaos Chosen and Renegade team it seemed a little amiss not to have a Minotaur. So I picked up a 3d printed model for a very reasonable sum. I painted him up to match the Renegade team colours, but with a little red  added he should be fine for the Chosen team as well.




I'm quite happy with how he has turned out. He has even been nicknamed 'Rocky'.

Also on Thursday I had a friendly game with Sean, who was wanting to try out his new Norse side, so I duly took him on with the 'Da Bad Moon Blitz' Orc team. After taking an early 2-0 I had to settle for 2-1. There were significant casualties on both sides. The Yeti with claws is very effective getting through normally tough Orc armour, A few pictures from the game.

 










No comments:

Post a Comment