Tuesday, March 28, 2023

The Black Sun Gors

As Season 1 draws to a close, I've turned my attention to possible line ups for Season 2. Despite having some plastic figures converted to represent a Chaos Chosen side, I decided to purchase the real deal. I also picked up an Ogre for the big guy option.

The Blockers

Grog the Ogre

The Beastie Boys

Black Sun Gors

I went for a cream and grey/blue colour scheme as I already had the Renegades in black and silver. The Ogre is one of the plastic figures from the Ogre team that I picked up on Ebay. I've also got a 3rd edition Beastman with extra arms to add once I get him painted up. Will try and purchase the other mutant with tentacles for when the team hopefully pick up some mutations. I also had an idea for a Lord Borak . I'll use one of the Khorne Blockers as a basis, removing some of the more pronounced Khorne iconography.

No comments:

Post a Comment